Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Turning the big 2-9.

Last Tuesday was my birthday.  It was a great day, started with delicious cinnamon roles baked fresh that morning by my wonderful husband. I loved getting all of the phone calls from home throughout the day, I miss everyone so much.  We celebrated the occasasion at home - Mike made me one of my favorites, French Dips, for dinner and got me a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake from Cold Stone.  Mike got me a great surprise gift and I'm so excited for it.  We're going to Newport Beach on December 9th for 5 days!  We'll be able to visit with our friends, Sierra and Chase and just relax on the beach.  I can't wait!

Thanks everyone for an amazing birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated! We totally suck. Sorry...

    Sounds like you had a great day though! Have fun in Newport!!! Hope to see you guys soon!

    Andrea and Alex

    ReplyDelete