Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DC with Stacey

Last weekend my friend Stacey and I did a girls trip to DC.  Stace and I have been friends forever and it was so nice to just hang out with one of my best friends.  We miss our friends and family so much living here and sometimes it takes time with one of them to realize how much we truly miss them.  Stace and I had a blast.  We did a bike tour of DC on Friday, went out to eat, shopped in Georgetown and had fun just being girls together.  Mike and Stella came to DC to join us on Sunday and we were so happy they did.  It was such a great trip, thanks Stace for coming out to visit with me again.  We miss you!!
Out on the town
 
Lincoln Memorial steps
Biking the sites.
Stace and I giving Albert Einstein an eskimo kiss.  Apparently if you rub his nose, you get smarter.  We figured if you rub your nose with his nose it's got to at least double your smarts.
Iwo Jima Memorial
Monkey faces at the Natural History Museum
Washington Memorial (Not sure why I look like I have dreads...?)
The fam at the WWII Memorial
Proud Utahns.

1 comment:

  1. HOW FUN! I'm so jealous of your Girls Trip to D.C.!

    ReplyDelete