Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

This Labor Day, Stella and I took off to Utah for baby showers and birthday celebrations.  I felt so bad leaving Mike home alone for the holiday weekend especially with all of the travel he has going on this month for business.  But, our sister is having a baby and well, Stella and I wanted to be there to celebrate.
We had an amazing time with Audrey and Sheridan.  It was so nice to just have time with each other, we watched movies, ate lots of food and enjoyed Audrey's baby showers.

Stella enjoying Grandma's blow-up pool
Since I don't live in Utah, I decided to throw Audrey's shower at Market Street during Sunday brunch (my favorite!).
The beautiful mother-to-be!
We also got to spend time with Grandpa Vic.  He's such a fun grandpa, always playing around with Stella...
The last few days we were there, we spent at my parents' house in Park City with my sister and her kids. We celebrated Kayley and Connor's birthday.

Me and the kiddos. 
 We even got a moment to stop by and say hi to our friends, Andrea and Alex and their adorable little girl, Ellie.
And thanks to Audrey and Sheridan, I got a night out with some of my girlfriends.
 

It was so much fun, but the time always goes by too fast.  We miss you all already, but hopefully we'll be living much closer to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment