Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkins!

Two weekends ago, we hosted our 3rd Annual Pumpkin Carving Party.  A few of our good friends from my old office get together every year and have a serious carving contest.  This year, was once again awesome, except that my pumpkin's whole face fell in, so I at last minute tried to salvage it and turn it into Minnie Mouse.  It's a mess, I know.  I lost. Haha, but Mike saved the Day family name with his bunny pumpkin (right next to mine).


Last week Stella and I met up with our friends to hit up the pumpkin patch.  The kids had a blast, it was such a cute little farm.  In addition to pumpkins, they had goats and a donkey... Stella loved them so much she didn't want to leave.  There was also an old playground area and the kids were obsessed with the teeter totter.

 Goats.
 Stella on the teeter totter, one handed!
 Stella, Tyler and Emily



Do I really have to share this pumpkin chair?

2 comments:

  1. Stella is too cute for her own good. Are you going home for thanksgiving? Maybe we could try to get together for lunch or something??? Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pumpkins...very impressed & Minnie is still pretty cute...illuminating lots of light :)

    ReplyDelete