Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Home for Baby Showers!

What an amazing weekend.  I can't begin to tell you all how much this weekend meant to me.  It was so nice to be home and be around friends and family.  Our little one has never had so many touches and kisses as she did this weekend, it's so nice for her to know how loved she really is.  I'm so sad to be back and missing you all already, but again thanks so much to everyone for your love and support, you'll never know how much it truly means to Mike and I.  Here are a few pics from the showers, can't wait to see you all again soon.  I can't believe the next time I see most of you I'll be a mom- yikes!

Much Love!

Shower with Park City Girlfriends 


Love you all!


Cute Cupcake Cake - it was delicious too!
Blonde mamas having conversation - I have so many amazing mommies to look to for advice!

Thanks so much for coming all the way from Cali Sierra- I can't wait to see the maternity photos...


Eating Amber's delicious chicken salad with orzo pasta...mmm


Thanks so much for the shower Amber.  You and Molly did such an amazing job it's a memory that I will treasure forever.  I love you!


Opening the Boppy pillow from Molly :)


Love you Mol- thanks for the perfect shower.


So happy some of the moms were able to make it too!




Kirsten and I at my house, thanks Mom and Kayl for the shower... it was so much fun!  And Kirsten, Miles is the cutest little baby boy- I'm so happy I got to meet him :)

These were the super troopers... 3 showers in less than 24 hours.  Thanks Mom, Kayl, Sheridan and Audrey (and Kay for coming to two of them as well!)

Kayl and Mom, I love you guys so much and am so happy I got to spend so much of the weekend with you!

Shower at Sheridan's - Thanks Aud and Sheridan, it was beautiful and so much fun to spend time with you guys...


3 comments:

  1. Alright Kenz, you're the newest star on my photography blog! :) I'll get the full website up soon hot mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenz--i just went to your friend's blog to look at your maternity shoot. She did such an awesome job. You look gorgeous as usual.

    ReplyDelete