Monday, April 6, 2009

Jessica Visits NYC

My dear old friend Jessica is finally tying the knot with her long time beau (and when I say long time, I mean 11 years.) They are getting married in August in Colorado and I can't wait for the big day. I'm a bridesmaid and I want to be involved in and help plan the shower and bachelorette party so badly, but because of the timing with the pregnancy and all, there's not a whole lot I can do. So, we brought the bachelorette party to the East Coast! Jessica and her bridesmaids flew out for the weekend and we lived it up, NY style. I think Mike was actually happy to have me gone for the weekend, so he could stay at home and focus on studying for that big Level 3 CFA coming up!


Jess and her bridesmaids from Colorado
Melissa and Jess's sister Megan


Her friend, Shannon hailing a cab for the first and only time. (The cab waved back at her and kept driving only to pick someone up 20 yards passed us :( Needless to say, I did the cab hailing after that.)

Dinner at Tao

Jess at Mama Mia

It was so fun, none of them had ever been to NY before, so we stuck to a lot of the touristy must sees and enjoyed our time strolling the city.


Checking out the Statue of Liberty (outside of our hotel)



Amazing Sunday at Central Park


Jess rubbing the Buddha belly for good luck :)


Striking a pose


In front of the rink of course...


Our photo shoot on the hill in the park with flowers...


I'm not sure this came through, but we're supposed to be tigers. Umm... yah.


This is the shot where I realized I had sat in mud. Apparently Jess thought it was funny.


Jess trying to fix the mud stain.

It was so great to see Jess again... Jess, I miss you so much- you are truly an amazing friend and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I miss you already, can't wait for the big wedding day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment