Sunday, May 3, 2009

Visitors!!!

Mike was out of town traveling for business for a little over a week- He went to Santa Barbara and Phoenix. Typically I'm very jealous when he gets to travel to the West and I'm stuck back here, but this time I was fine with it. Because I had some amazing friends come and visit.

My girlfriends from McCann came out to visit me - there were 6 of us in total. Kara, Jamie, Kelly, Denise from SLC and Katerina even flew out from Chicago to have a girls' weekend. We had so much fun - we walked around the city, went shopping at the boutiques, ate at some of my favorite neighborhood's secret spots and also hit up some of the must-go Stephen Starr restaurants, El Vez and Parc. We saw the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross' House, Elfreth's Alley, ran the Art Museum steps "Rocky style", picked up cheese and baguettes from Reading Terminal Market and had a picnic on the river.

These girls were troopers, we all slept in our little 795 sq. ft. apartment! We had a blast though and I miss them so much already. Thank you so much for coming out to visit me, you guys have no idea how much it means to me. I'm so thankful to have friends like you. I love you!

P.S. Mike, Baby and I would like to give a special thanks for the Baby Bjorn from you guys, it's going to be perfect (Mike's already tried it on, fit it to him and wears it around the house.)

Here's some pics of our weekend... (and you'll notice in the last one, there's a little extra someone... :))

Elfreth's Alley - Denise, Katerina, Kelly, Me, Kara, Jaimi


Walking the streets of Philly


Eating brunch at the Cheese Shop...mmmm.


Modeling in the alley


Elfreth's Alley again.



At my office - checking out the view from my balcony.


Liberty Bell


Shopping at Reading Terminal Market


Playing catch after our picnic - Nice form Kat!


And... wow, yikes.



Kara knitted me these darling baby booties - our little one is going to look so cute in them!


Shopping at Mimi Maternity - Katerina is going to make one adorable prego!


And one addition... JED!

Jed came in on Sunday night and stayed with me all week. It was so great to see him and spend time with him - I miss him so much. Unfortunately, work was insane this week and I didn't get to spend much time, but he's such a trooper. I love him, he's such an amazing person and we have so much fun together, even when we sit at home, watch American Idol, eat pizza and bake brownies. I love you Jed, thanks so much for coming to see me. P.S. you are the only person who is allowed to call me "Fat" in my current state.

There is no one that Morris loves more than Uncle Jed. This is a picture of Morris staring at Jed while he was packing up to leave... so cute.


2 comments:

  1. Love Jed! Love Morris! Love you! You look darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun weekend with the girls! Can't wait for Ry & I to see you in Philly this weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete