Thursday, August 19, 2010

Long Beach, CA

We went to Long Beach, CA a few weekends ago for my cousin, Annie's wedding.  We had so much fun, Stella was a dream on the flights.

Since we were using a companion ticket, we had a layover in Minneapolis for 3 hours on the way there.  Audrey and Dave came to the airport to meet us for breakfast.  It was so great to see them and spend time with them even if only for a quick bite.  Oh, and pregnant Audrey is soooooo cute - I love it!  I wish we lived closer so that Mike and I could be there every step of the way, it sucks.

Breakfast with Jed
A day at Huntington Beach with my family
Someone discovered licorice...
  
Mike and I celebrating our anniversary in Santa Monica
Visiting my family's old neighbors in La Canada
Me and my cousin (the bride!)
 

The wedding was gorgeous and Stella had so much fun on the dance floor.  She kept wandering out there every chance she got.

Beautiful bride and groom
With Kayley and CJ
Stella hittin' the dance floor...
Too much dancing = sleepy baby

1 comment:

  1. What fun photos Mack! Love that one of your dad laughing & Stella's cute pigtails...so cute :)

    ReplyDelete