Thursday, February 5, 2009

The "Day-by" is a GIRL!!! **

** For those of you who don't know, my brother Ryan is always coming up with nicknames for the nieces and nephews in the family. I was shocked to find out that ours already had one even without a name or a gender. Haha, it's the "Day-by."

So, I had my 4 week check-up with my doctor yesterday and told him about Monday's non-news. He's so awesome that he snuck me in to an ultrasound room and did it himself... Now, because Mike was out of town, I told him that I couldn't know first so that he had to write it down and put it in an envelope that Mike and I would later open together.


Of course, all I wanted to do was open the envelope, so I called Mike and I opened it over the phone, that's when we discovered we are having a baby girl. We're so excited, I can't believe we're going to have a daughter...

Below are pictures of the baby from the 20 week appointment and my 20 week belly shots...

FACE: The tech said she had a pointy noise... that's the BALTZ nose!!














HAND: She's waving at us, don't worry she has a thumb it's just tucked away...













FEET: Look how cute!














LEG: Perfect, strong, little leg...

5 comments:

  1. YEAH! We're so excited for you guys. Aren't the ultra sound pictures amazing? I can't wait to meet little "Day-by" :) When are you coming in March?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeah yeah!!! I can't wait to meet her already! You are just going to LOVE having a little girl!!! I don't see your belly shots... please post them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys! =) Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome now my boy can date your little girl. LOL I have a question for you though.... is this one of those cross your eyes a little so you can see the rocket ship pictures? I have now idea what I am looking at. Love ya Al

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Mom (Sheridan). She is so cute already!!!
    Of course, how could she not be! I have to agree with Alex on the feet though. I still can't see what I am looking at? The blog is so great, keep it up! I want to see a picture of Mackenzie too. Love and miss you three!(and Morris).

    ReplyDelete