Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Philadelphia Wings


The Philadelphia Wings - Professional Lacrosse Team

I had no idea professional lacrosse was such a huge thing here. A friend at work has season tickets and couldn't go to the game on Saturday night, so he offered me 4 tickets to see the Wings. I thought... sure, why not? A new experience. Well, he gave me the tickets and then sent me this email...
"Warning – there are a lot of very vocal fans that sit in that section. It’s not for the faint of heart. :)"
And he wasn't kidding. Mike and I took my brother CJ along since he's here for the week and we had a blast. The Wings beat the Colorado Mammoth, and it was an awesome game- with fights, injuries, broken lacrosse sticks and our goalie even made a goal from our goal- so fun.


CJ and I cheering on the Wings (Actually CJ was secretly cheering for the Mammoth - don't worry, it was very secret)


Some crazy fan - he was leading cheers the whole game.


Mike and I enjoying the game


And for those of you who keep saying I don't look big yet... check these out!

5 comments:

  1. You look amazing and so dang cute of course! I can't believe how far along you are already - time flies when we don't see you :( When are you coming again? End of April?
    Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, now I believe you. You look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok ok...so you look pregnant in those pictures, but you look GREAT! I think in the other pictures when you put your arms above you head it longates your body and makes you look a lot less prego. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, you need to stop tricking us by putting your arms above your head with the weekly shots! You do look pregnant! But so cute too! Can't wait to see you at your shower!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! You & your belly look beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys soon! xo

    ReplyDelete