Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kayley Comes to Town...

So, this past weekend was our first time alone as new parents. We had a great weekend- Stella met some of our friends, we went on walks, went out to eat where we could sit outside with Stella...etc. It was so much fun.

Cookie bouquet from Mike's Boss - it is so cute I don't want to eat it, although I broke down and ate one and it was delicious.


Daddy's little girl.




Walking Morris and Stella in our neighborhood.


Our friends Meghann and Bryan came to meet Stella.


One of Stella's favorite things, supervised tummy time. (In a cute outfit from her Aunt Audrey!)


Dad and Stella rockin' the sling.


I just can't get enough of her.

My sister Kayley flew in on Monday and it's been soooo much fun having her here. She's already been amazingly helpful - she has made lunch and dinner for us (and taught me how to make the dishes while doing it), she deep cleaned the house for us (literally on her hands and knees scrubbing the floors), helped take care of Stella...etc. She's been awesome and it's just so much fun to have my sister with me 24/7. Tomorrow and Friday we're heading to the beach... can't wait!

Lessons from my sister - an amazing mother of 3.

Aunt Kayley and Stella Time...







On our daily evening walk through Old City...


5 comments:

  1. Wow, why does she already look so old to me? Maybe because she is so alert? How fun to have your sister there, I wish I could come too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! So happy Kayley is there to visit you guys. Stella gets cuter every photo I see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea MathisJuly 17, 2009

    Hey Mike! So glad that you shared your blog with me. Your little one is so darling! We are also expecting a girl at the end of November. Number 3 for us! Anyway, we too have a blog...andrewmathis.blogspot.com. Feel free to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her. I love the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's too cute for words! I can't wait to meet her. Miles told me the other day that he can't wait to date her when they turn 30 (because they're not allowed until they're that old). :) You look great Kenze. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete