Friday, July 10, 2009

Stella's First Photo Shoot

We bought a new camera before Stella was born and have definitely got our money's worth. We love it! I think we have literally taken thousands of pictures in the last week. We are trying to learn how to really use the camera and so we attempted our own newborn photo shoot since we don't have any of our favorite photographers here to shoot Stella. We were really surprised and happy at how well they turned out for us amateurs. (Of course it came with a few poops and a pee while naked- ruining our set :))












3 comments:

  1. Soooo cute!!! Good job you guys! :) It's funny because Chase literally just barely finished putting together a mini Radio Flyer for a shoot I have tomorrow! ha ha! Johanna's dragging it around, giving turns to her dolls. Stella is adorable, I love your updates. Please keep doing them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness--she's so precious! Great photography. Maybe when you're in town I'll have to pay you to take some photos of Miles. :) I seriously can't wait to meet Stella--when you guys visiting? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this first photo shoot...she is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete