Thursday, September 10, 2009

For Sale - A place we call home.

So, our first home which we have loved so much is now up for sale. We only have a one bedroom and Stella can only sleep in a basket for so long :). We're thinking of moving out closer to Mike's office (since he now has about an hour commute each way, ugh.) We've had 11 showings thus far, hopefully an offer will come soon. By the way, the showings are really fun... Stella, Morris and I all have to leave and go on a walk together. For any of you who know Morris, you can understand why this is a total nightmare. An hour walk in the city with a crazy dog and a stroller- you just can't beat it :)

Anyways, we're excited to move on but will be so sad to leave our first home. So many great memories... if any of you know someone in the market for a one bedroom in Center City Philly, let us know!









3 comments:

  1. Cute place! I love your decorations - way awesome. I can see why you are sad to move but looks like you could use a little more space :)
    Hope Stella is well! I am psyched that we are having a girl too so that they can be buddies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got to see your place in person, but it is SO cute! I'm sure you won't have a hard time selling it, but good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARLING! It will sale in no time! Wish I could have seen it in person. :(

    ReplyDelete