Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jessica and James finally tie the knot. (August 12 - 16)

Many of you know our friends Jessica and James. I skated with them in Colorado for many years and have become really close with them. They've been dating for nearly 12 years and have been engaged for what seems like forever. Jessica bought her wedding gown when I bought mine (5 years ago!) Needless to say it's been a long time coming and we couldn't be happier for them.

This was also Stella's first plane ride and I had to go alone with her! Mike had to meet us Friday after work, so Stella and I did it alone and I have to say, she was awesome! We even had a layover in Atlanta (which was only 45 minutes - yikes!), but basically she had two flights and flew the whole day. She was so easy, it was actually really fun to travel with her and I can't wait to do it more often while she's still such a pleasure to travel with :)

My mom also came from Salt Lake to Jess's wedding and came early just to help out and spend time with Stella. I am so grateful that she came, it was so helpful and Stella is so lucky to have a grandma like her!

Daddy dropping us off at the airport for Stella's first plane ride...


First plane ride! PHL to COS. (August 12, 2009)


View from the rehearsal dinner - it was so beautiful! Ahhh... I love the mountains.


Stella and Grandma Baltz watching the cermony



Wedding Party Photos...








Partyin' it up at the reception.




And she's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment