Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stella, the 3 month old.

This month has been so exciting. Stella learned to smile and we absolutely love it. We could just stare at her all day trying everything we can to make her smile. Also we're pretty sure we caught a giggle from her too on two separate occasions, but it's not an official laugh yet.

She's very close to rolling over too. She doesn't love her "tummy time" and is now trying as hard as she can to roll on to her back when she's sick of being on her tummy. She tries hard to roll over but gets frustrated and screams in the girliest cry/scream you can imagine. It's so cute. In fact, Mike likes to let her cry because he thinks her girlie cry is so cute. So sad!

She also loves to stand and has really strong legs.

This month, I was given the go ahead to start working out again and so, we've been going full force and Stella joins me everyday. Mike and I are training for the Philly 1/2 Marathon in November, so we take Stella in the jogger stroller and Morris and head out on runs 4 days a week. We're also doing baby yoga (which Stella loves, I'll have to take pictures one of these classes) and baby boot camp, which is a stroller fitness class that meets in the park. It's been so nice to be active again and I love having Stella along for the ride. My gym even lets me bring her in her carseat while I workout. It's so great!

As far as travel, we took her to Manhattan for the first time this month and also made 2 trips to Newton, NJ to visit her Uncle CJ and his family. She loves her cousins, they can always make her smile.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Stella Ryan Day - 3 Months
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!!! You make me feel so lazy. I haven't worked out a day... probably since Johanna was born! Sorry I missed you today, I'll call you soon!

    ReplyDelete