Saturday, September 5, 2009

UTAH!!!! (August 16 - August 31)

Stella and I were lucky enough to spend 2 whole weeks home in Utah and Mike was able to take work off and join us for 10 days.

We had such a great time, we miss everyone and everything there so much. Stella was able to finally meet all of our friends (and hers!) and her cousins and Uncle Mike, her Uncle Ryan (she's named after hime!) and Sarah. She also had many first experiences on this trip... first friend, first horseback ride (with Grandpa Baltz), first Cold (poor baby). Stella got lots of grandma and grandpa time with all of the grandparents.

Oh and while we were away, we found out that Mike passed his 3rd and final CFA examination- wahoo, finally! Congratulations to Mike, I'm soooo proud of you - this is such an amazing accomplishment. We are all so happy for you!

We loved seeing everyone, thanks for finding time to hang out with us - we're so lucky to have all of you and we miss you soooooo much. We can't wait to see you all again at Christmas! Below is a collection of our favorite pictures of the trip, I know it's a lot, but trust me we took over 900 so this seems like just a few...

Stella meeting Uncle Ryan and Sarah for the first time.


Horseback ride at the ranch up Weber Canyon... it is so beautiful up there.








Jed, Stella and I (Notice Stella's onesie - especially for Jed)


Stella and Grandma Sheridan




Hanging out in my parent's backyard in Park City - one of my favorite places in the world.













This life jacket is supposedly Stella's size. She looks like Spongbob - we decided to wait until next time for the boat.


Mike and Aaron with Walt and Stella


Sonja, Jen, Stella and me


The Barkers meet Stella - can't wait for their little one to get here!


Stella spending quality time with Grandpa Vic



Dave and Stella


Sean and Stella


Hanging out with Amber and Oliva...


Stella and Olivia - BFF's



Stella and her buddy, Miles Fuller.


Kirsten and Stella


Lunch with my friends from McCann.


Stella once again, falling asleep in Grandma Baltz's arms


Stella, Grandpa and Elle


Stella and her Auntie Stacey.



Lagoon! Yes, Stella and I joined my mom, my sister and her kids and brought our very special friend along (Jed!) for a day at Lagoon. I forgot how fun that place was, we had a blast - thanks mom!




Stella and Molly


Stella and Lauren


Hanging with the Meinzers...









Stella enjoying morning cuddles with her cousin, Lexi


Bath time with Grandma Sheridan (Stella loves the bath!)


No comments:

Post a Comment