Tuesday, June 23, 2009

News from the Doc

Is.. no news. Haha. So, it looks like she's not at all interested in getting here anytime soon. I'm due tomorrow, but the doctor scheduled me for another doctor's appointment next Wednesday, July 1. So, it looks like we'll have a little more time to enjoy life before baby... and thankfully my mom is here to keep me busy and entertained or I might go insane! My dad gets here on Thursday and leaves next Wednesday (the day of my doctors appointment.) I really hope she gets here before he leaves or that would just be plain sad.

Oh well, I guess you can expect a new belly post tomorrrow. And, we'll put up pictures of the "nursery" aka the corner of our bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer, but I guess it is a little more time for yourself :) You look great still - so cute! I wish we were there so we could rub your belly! We missed you of course last weekend but are looking forward to seeing you soon. Call us and keep us posted on the progress!!! You will do great!
    Love you guys!
    Andrea (and Alex of course)

    ReplyDelete